What is a watchlist?
Your watchlist is a table of up to twenty shares or ETFs that you have selected. It gives you an at a glance overview of their current performance, including:
- Current price
- Change on day
- Day range
To set up a new watchlist:
1. Login to myDavy.
2. Select Trading from the main menu.
3. Click on Add Stock/Price Alert link.
4. Type the Share or ETF you want to create an alert for.
5. Select Alert Type from the drop down menu.
6. Click Create.
How do I remove a stock from a watchlist?
To remove a stock from your watchlist, simply click on the Delete button to the right of the listing in the Watclist/Price Alerts section. Removed shares/ETFs can be added to the list again at any time.
Are there any limits to the number of stocks that I can watch?
Your watchlist is limited to twenty stocks.
If you clear the cookies in your browser you will lose the content of your watchlist.
If you create a watchlist on your desktop computer, it will not be available to your smartphone or laptop, as cookies are specific to the machine and browser that they are created on.
Why can't I see my watchlist?
If you have already created a watchlist, but it is not being displayed, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- You have cookies turned off.
- You have cleared the cookies in your browser, which results in the loss of the content of your watchlist.
- You created your watchlist on a different device, or on the same device but using a different browser.