Davy Select EPP
- A Davy Select EPP enables senior executives or company directors to create a tax-efficient occupational pension that is tailored to their individual needs.
- Available to senior executives or company directors receiving Schedule E remuneration for income tax purposes.
- Both you and your employer can make contributions.
- Fees and Charges apply.
To find the pension that suits your needs, try our no obligation consultation.
Call us 01 614 3311
How a Davy Select EPP can work for you
Tax-free investment returns
- No capital gains tax when you sell your assets.
- No exit tax when you exit a third party investment fund.
- No income tax on dividends or coupon payments.
- Choose from more than 10,000 investments and 1,250+ investment funds with no dealing charges to buy and sell funds on the platform. Asset classes include cash, bonds, equities and alternatives.
- Full access to the Davy Select trading platform.
- Contributions paid by the company will qualify for corporation tax relief (within certain limits).
- Contributions paid by you will qualify for income tax relief (within certain limits).
Flexible benefits at retirement
- A once-off lump sum (within certain limits) and one or more of the following:
- An annuity and/or
- A transfer to an Approved Retirement Fund and/or
- A taxable lump sum (subject to PAYE).
- Clients can also avail of a combination of the above.
We are an established name, a trusted financial brand that has inspired confidence for nearly a century.
Choosing Davy Select, you’ll build on generations of award-winning services under the Davy banner.