How do I log into my account?
Logging in to myDavy on Davy Select for the first time
myDavy is an easy way to access your Davy Select account online, helping you view and manage all of your investments in one place, wherever and whenever you want - all in a completely secure environment.
When you set up an account with Davy Select, we will send you your online username (6 digit code) and password by post to the address that you have registered with us. You will need this username (6 digit code) and password to log into myDavy on Davy Select for the first time.
You can log in on any page on the Davy Select website by clicking on the Login button in the top right corner.
On the login page page, enter your username and your password, and click "Next". Both your username and your password are case sensitive.
At Davy, the security of our clients’ accounts online is of paramount importance. To help strengthen account security, we use a login procedure, called ‘two-factor authentication’, which provides an additional layer of protection when logging into your Davy Select account online.
How does two-factor authentication work?
When you log into your account with your username (6 digit code) and password, a 4 digit single-use verification code will be automatically sent to the mobile phone number associated with your account. You will be asked to enter this code to complete the log in process.
I've forgotten my username
If you've forgotten your username please call us on 01 614 8900 or email us.
I've forgotten my password
If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it online.
How the reset service works:
- Enter your username (6 digit code) at the bottom of the page and click next.
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your account.
- A text containing a reset code will be sent to the mobile number associated with your account. This code is valid for 1 hour.
- Click on the link in your email to open the reset page.
- Enter the reset code that you received by text.
- Set a new password (8 characters minimum, containing at least one number and at least one letter).
- Log in to myDavy with your username (6 digit code) and new password.
How do I change my password?
You can change your password at any time. To change your password:
- Log in to myDavy.
- Click on "My Profile" icon and click on "Change Password".
- Enter your existing password.
- Enter your new password.
- Retype your new password.
- Click "submit".
How many login attempts do I have?
As a security measure, you will be locked out of myDavy after 3 unsuccessful login attempts. If you have accidentally locked yourself out of your account, please call us on 01 614 8900.
Why am I getting logged out?
If you have been inactive on your account for 10 minutes or more, you will be automatically logged out of the system. This is a security measure to help maintain the privacy of your account.
How do I find my Dividends
When you receive a dividend on your account an alert will be sent to you by email or post, depending on the account correspondence type you have chosen.
Income from dividends will appear on your transaction statement as cash. If you would prefer reinvestment of your dividends (known as SCRIP/DRIP) please contact us to request a change of dividend type at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01 614 8900